Kwik-Fit® EMT is manufactured from high quality steel with a built-in set-screw coupling, eliminating the need to purchase inventory, and install separate couplings. On the job site, installation is much faster and you’ve reduced both material and labor costs. Even clean-up after installation is easier – no clutter of extra couplings and empty boxes! No separate couplings to purchase, store, carry or install.
- Integral set-screw coupling formed on one end of each length of EMT
- Fast, two step installation
- Material and Labor Savings up to 50%*
- No separate couplings to purchase, store, carry or install
Plus all the benefits of E-Z Pull® EMT:
- Hot galvanized steel using patented inline Flo-Coat® process for long lasting exterior protection
- E-Z Pull® interior coating provides a smooth surface for faster wire pulling
- Excellent mechanical protection for conductors
- Ductility for faster and easier bending
- High grade mild strip steel for durability and longer life
- Listed to Underwriters Laboratories Safety Standard UL 797
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI C80.3
- Available in trade sizes 1 1/4 (35) – 4 (103)
* Installation time will vary with job site conditions.
Insert plain end into integrated coupling.
Tighten set screws.
Kwik-Fit® EMT has all the benefits of E-Z Pull® EMT with integrated couplings. These built-in couplings significantly reduce installation time, and eliminate the need to purchase, inventory, and install separate couplings.
With Kwik-Fit® EMT simply insert the plain end of the Kwik-Fit® into the coupling end and tighten the set-screws. Unlike traditional set-screw couplings, only two screws need to be tightened.
Kwik-Fit® EMT can reduce the installation time up to 50%. Installation time will vary with job site conditions.
Kwik-Fit® EMT is made from our E-Z Pull® EMT. The all steel combinations result in superior strength, performance and an excellent ground return path along with the benefits of built-in couplings. Allied’s superior E-Z Pull® interior coating allows easier wire pulling while lowering the coefficient of static friction.
E-Z Pull® EMT is hot galvanized on the exterior with a patented inline Flo-Coat® process providing long-lasting protection. This process combines zinc, a conversion coating, and a clear organic polymer topcoat to form a triple layer of protection against corrosion and abrasion.
Codes & Standards Compliance
Kwik-Fit® EMT is allowed for plenum use and meets the requirements of section 300.22 of the National Electrical Code® (NEC®).
Allied’s Kwik-Fit® EMT is Listed to UL Safety Standards 797 and to 514-B.
Note that these UL and ANSI standards have been adopted by the federal government and separate military specifications no longer exist.
Listed to Underwriters Laboratories Safety Standard UL 797
Manufactured in accordance with ANSI C80.3
|Trade Size||Metric Designator||Outside Diameter*||Nominal Wall Thickness||Approx Weight Per 100 Ft (30.5M)||Qty in Master Bundle
|*Outside diameter tolerances +/- .005 in. (.13mm) for size 1-1/4 (35) through 2 (53)
+/- .010 in. (.25mm) for size 2-1/2 (63);
+/- .015 in. (.38mm) for size 3 (78);
+/- .020 in. (.50mm) for sizes 3-1/2 (91) and 4 (103).
NOTE: Length = 10 ft. (3.05m) with a tolerance of +/- .25 in. (6mm)