Allied Tube & Conduit PVC coated rigid steel conduit is used for highly corrosive environments. The coating will provide corrosion protection and mechanical protection. Ground continuity is maintained throughout the installation.
- Exterior PVC coating thickness is a minimum 0.040″
- Interior urethane coating thickness is a minimum 0.002″
- Specialized corrosion resistant coating provided on threads
- Sizes available are 1/2″ to 6″
- Color coded thread protectors
- Couplings shipped with conduit are packaged separately
- Steel Version: Hot Dipped Galvanized (HDG) conduit
Steel: Allied Tube & Conduit PVC Coated Conduit is UL listed with both the PVC coating as a primary protection and the Hot Dipped Galvanized (HDG) zinc coating as the primary protection per UL6. PVC coated conduit is restricted for use with threaded fittings only (threadless connector not permitted).
Aluminum: Allied Tube & Conduit aluminum conduit is UL listed with both the PVC coating as a primary protection and the rigid nonferrous metallic conduit per UL6A. PVC coated conduit is restricted for use with threaded fittings only (threadless connector not permitted).
UL Listings and Compliances
- PVC coated conduit is UL/cUL listed in accordance to UL6 & ANSI C80.1 Standards
- PVC coated conduit is UL/cUL listed rigid ferrous metal conduit with polyvinyl chloride coating verified for PVC adhesion performance
- PVC coated conduit complies with NEMA RN-1
- UL File Number E226472