Allied Tube & Conduit® offers a complete line of PVC coated conduit, fittings, and accessories for the protection of electrical conduit systems corrosive environments.
Superior Corrosion Protection
- All products are UL Listed and NEMA RN-1 compliant with no exceptions
- UL6 Listed with both the zinc coating and PVC coatings primary coatings
- UL PVC adhesion performance tested (DYJC.E226472) where conduit is sequentially subjected to air oven conditioning and exposure test, resistance to salt spray (fog) and adhesion test of ANSI/UL6
- Specially formulated PVC provides superior protection to the conduit systems
- Specially formulated urethane internal coating provides the longest available lifecycle
- Allied Tube & Conduit® products feature a 40 exterior PVC coating and a mil urethane coating on the interior and threads.
- All fittings incorporate our flexible overlapping sleeves, ensuring tight seal at every connection
- Sealing sleeves are provided on all female threads and fit tightly over coated conduit
- Encapsulated stainless steel screws are provided on all fittings