Allied Tube & Conduit offers the full line of Mark 9 PVC coated aluminum conduit bodies. All fittings are supplied with PVC aluminum covers. The sleeved threaded ends offer complete protection against corrosion while maintaining full ground continuity throughout the installed system.
- Exterior PVC coating thickness is a minimum 0.040″
- Interior urethane coating thickness is a minimum 0.002″
- Specialized corrosion resistant coating provided on threads
- Sizes available are 1/2″ to 2″
- Fittings are supplied with plastic encapsulated stainless steel screws
- UL Listed Standard 514B
- CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 18