PVC Coated GRC Standard Elbows are available in standard & special radius dimensions and in various degrees as required. PVC Coated GRC Elbows are to be installed on conduit raceways for underground stub-ups, and interconnection of conduit runs and other fittings.
All elbows are manufactured from Allied Tube & Conduit PVC coated conduit and meet all applicable standards.
- Exterior PVC coating thickness is a minimum 0.040″
- Interior Urethane coating thickness is a minimum 0.002″
- Specialized corrosion resistant coating provided on threads
- Sizes available are 1/2″ to 6″
- Available in 90, 60, 45, 30, 22-1/4, 15, 11-1/4-degree bends
UL Listings Include
- Allied Tube & Conduit PVC coated conduit is UL/cUL listed in accordance with UL6 & ANSI C80.1 Standards
- Allied Tube & Conduit PVC coated conduit is UL/cUL listed rigid ferrous metal conduit with polyvinyl chloride coating verified for PVC adhesion performance
- Allied Tube & Conduit PVC coated conduit complies with NEMA RN-1 (90-degree elbows)
- UL File Number E226472