PVC Coated EZS Male-Female Hub Sealing Fittings are used in hazardous locations to prevent flame and gas from continuing to travel through the conduit system. PVC coating provides corrosion protection. A sealing compound should be used on the interior after wiring. Compound supplied by the original fitting manufacturer.
- Exterior PVC coating thickness is a minimum 0.040″
- Interior Urethane coating thickness is a minimum 0.002″
- Sizes available are 1/2″ to 3″
- The length of the sleeve extension(s) shall be at least equivalent to the nominal conduit size for sizes 1/2″- 2″
- For sizes 2-1/2″- 3″, the length of the sleeve extension(s) shall be at least 2″.
- Mating sealing forms are provided on all caps
- Sealing sleeves on all conduit openings
- National Electric Code/ CEC
Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups C, D, Class III
- UL Standard 886
- CSA Standard: C22.2